By FNF Staff
Many of the best football coaches and players provide inspiration to the people around them on a daily basis. We often present quotes from former players/coaches on Twitter @FNFCoaches. The following quotes made the biggest impression on our followers.
- “Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don’t quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don’t quit until you reach it. Never quit.” –Bear Bryant
- “Remind your critics when they say you don’t have the expertise or experience to do something that an amateur built the ark and the experts built the Titanic” -Peyton Manning
- “If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That’s all it takes to get people to win football games for you.” -Paul Bear Bryant
- “When you believe in yourself and the people you surround yourself with, you will win something really big someday.” -Dick Vermeil
- “I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn’t win.” –Urban Meyer
Do you have a thought about this article that you would like to share? If you do, email managing editor Dan Guttenplan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tweet us @fnfcoaches.