FNF Coaches (magazine, website, app and newsletter) is actively recruiting contributors and partners to the team. Are you interested in engaging with high school football coaches — and any football coach for that matter — in creative an unique ways.
Contributions can take any shape or form and you do not need to quit our current job.
We are seeking:
- Coaches who want to share strategy, methodology and opinion
- Coaches who want to write or provide video
- Coaches who want to earn additional income and sell advertising to their current industry contacts
- Writers who want to share written and digital stories
- Individuals who want to sell from the comfort of their home
If you are interested in getting involved somehow, someway, take a second to visit our careers page: www.ae-engine.com/careers or call us at 727.209.1750 and ask for Craig.
Here are some specific links:
FNF Coaches magazine (a magazine specifically for high school football coaches).
- Coaches and writers who want to contribute to the magazine — http://www.ae-engine.com/content-provider-writer/
- Coaches who want to sell on the side (to football manufacturers) http://www.ae-engine.com/partnership-marketer/
FNF state annuals (Texas, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Carolinas)
- Writers (newspaper and freelance guys plus college students) — http://www.ae-engine.com/contributors/
- Sales reps (coaches and other people interested – contractors mainly but will considered seasoned media sales reps) — http://www.ae-engine.com/seeking-athletes-warriors-and-sales-talent/