Source: The Star Telegram
Colleyville Heritage coach Jo Willis is his second offseason of incorporating a plan that emphasizes balance in strength. But it goes beyond that:
▪ It stresses injury prevention through stabilizing joints with a variety of training techniques that includes body and free weights.
▪ There’s increased posterior chain development for explosive speed and power.
▪ Body control will be increased with an equal amount of push, pull and torque movements.
▪ Several types of movements will increase balance and flexibility.
▪ Speed and agility will be augmented by mixing strength, balance and flexibility.